2. Content. All content of this internet site is owned by Vernalis Therapeutics, Inc., together with its parent company, Vernalis Plc (collectively “Vernalis”). Vernalis will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Vernalis disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Vernalis nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment. Vernalis reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate, or restrict your use of any portion of the Site at any time, without notice.
4. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment and to employ good clinical judgment for the specific conditions of individual patients. This information is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a healthcare professional, or a recommendation for any particular treatment plan. All medical, pharmaceutical and other product information contained on the Site is provided by Vernalis and is intended solely for residents of the U.S. A product identified on this Web site may be available only by prescription through your local healthcare provider. Vernalis is not engaged in rendering medical advice or services, and no diagnosis or prescription should be concluded or inferred by information provided on this Site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as a solicitation or promotion for any product or service or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the reader is located.
5. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Site are subject to copyright protection. All materials contained on the Site are the copyrighted property © 2016 of Vernalis Therapeutics Inc. and/or third party licensors. No material from this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download the materials for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, you make no modifications to the materials, and you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands. The use of any material contained on the Site in any non-personal or commercial manner is prohibited, unless you have obtained prior written approval from Vernalis. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of Vernalis or any third party.
6. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Vernalis, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. All trademarks and service marks identified by ®, (TM) or (SM) symbols or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text are marks owned by or licensed to Vernalis or third parties. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. Third Party Information and Links. The Site may contain third party information or content. Such information or content is, wherever practically possible, marked with the name of the source and does not necessarily represent the opinion or viewpoint of Vernalis. Vernalis does not take any responsibility whatsoever for such third party information or content. As a convenience to you, this Site may provide links to third party web sites. Vernalis has no responsibility for, or control of, the content appearing on third party sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of those sites. Further, Vernalis disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from the Site from third parties not associated with us.